I could do right now:
- Ride with Jords to the aiport pick up his sis, yay!
- Roadtrip to California, just for kicks
- Or Vegas. Or Italy. Wherever.
- Taste test these crispy southwest chicken wraps
- And these lovely strawberries
- Find and start reading Crossed (I liked Matched pretty well, but I’m excited to see if the sequel picks up a little)
- Shop at the new H&M
- Go to RIPPED
- Cheer at BYU’s bball game
- Buy a Jamba (I might actually do this one)
- Eat one of these lasagna rolls (Can you tell I’m hungry?)
- Watch an episode of “Once Upon a Time“
- Skype my sisters
- Go jogging (maybe to buy a Jamba?)
- Be finished with homework
And three things I’m thankful for, to make up for my missed days:
My momma. And my dad. They’re lifesavers. (The “my” is cheating, but “momma” counts.)
November. Lovely weather, a favorite holiday, almost done with the semester, etc.
Optometry. I have cute glasses, it’s true.
I’m also grateful for Paris, and wish we could go back. Half-empty or half-full?